This brand new Torrens Title home is located on a quiet street in the highly sought-after suburb of Morphettville. This property presents a great option for growing families or someone looking to making a move into the property market. It is the perfect opportunity to own a generously-sized home with a wonderful outdoor entertaining area that would fit any lifestyle.
This home features three good-sized bedrooms fitted with ducted reverse-cycle A/C & built-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe. Flowing seamlessly onto the open plan living/dining area filled with LED downlights, the designer kitchen will be the envy of your friends and family. The kitchen also boasts a large kitchen island with caeser stone benchtop, undermounted double sink plus Westinghouse appliances including a 900mm 5-burner gas stove and oven.
Large windows and glass sliding doors leading to the covered outdoor entertaining area allows for an abundance of natural light to shine into the living areas and kitchen. The open plan set-up of this property combining the family room, dining and kitchen showcases the perfect use of space and provides ample opportunities to entertain family and friends.
– Generous open plan dining/living open to alfresco with ceiling fan
– 3 Spacious bedrooms, Master with WIR & Ensuite, other 2 bedrooms with floor to ceiling BIR
– Ducted reverse cycle A/C with all year comfort
– 900mm wide stainless steel cooker,oven and rangehood plus stone bench top
– Glass splash back
– Garage with automatic door + secure internal access + drive through to second car space
– LED down lights throughout
– Automatic Irrigation System + Timer Tap front and back
– Low maintenance and fully paved and landscaped front and back yard
Council – City of Marion
Built – 2018
Land Size – 378 sqm
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 for any private open for inspection.