5A – SOLD
5 – AVAILABLE
What a great opportunity to be part of the Plympton Park Life Style and you will be impressed by this lovely Torrens Titled Brand New Home offers. If you are looking for low maintenance inside and out and simply comfortable lifestyle then this stunning house is perfect for you.
This beautiful house in excellent condition is close to everything you need with a handy location, 2-minute walk to the bus stop and Cowra Cresent South Reserve. Easily accessible schools include Plympton International R-12 College, Immanuel Primary School, Westminster School, Emmaus Christian College and Hamilton Secondary College. Not far to access major shopping centres (4-minutes drive to Castle Plaza & 10-minute drive to Westfield Marion) and close to local supermarkets for the essentials, central to the beach and the city. Less than 8-minute drive will have you at Glenelg Beach, and around a 10-15 minute commute into the city.
This home features three good-sized bedrooms fitted with ducted reverse-cycle A/C, with the master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe and stunning ensuite bathroom including twin basins. Bedroom 2 and 3 completed with build-in robe. The lounge is separated by sliding doors making the media room and option for a 4th bedroom. Flowing seamlessly onto the open plan living/dining area filled with LED downlights, chef ready kitchen complete with top quality ‘Smeg’ appliances.
The glass sliding door leading to the covered outdoor entertaining area allows for an abundance of natural light to shine into the living areas. The open plan set-up of this property combining the family room, dining and kitchen showcases the perfect use of space and provides ample opportunities to entertain family and friends.
– 3 spacious bedrooms plus 2 bathrooms + 4th bedroom/Media room
– Spacious Master bedroom with WIB & En-suite
– Generous open plan dining/living open to alfresco with ceiling fan
– Stylish and well-appointed kitchen with SMEG appliances
– Ducted Reverse Cycle A/C with Zoning Control
– Garage with automatic panel door + secure internal access
– LED down lights throughout
– Low maintenance front & back yard
– Water tank
– Close to Castle Plaza & Westfield Marion
– Close to Plympton International R-12 College, Immanuel Primary School, Westminster School, Emmaus Christian College and Hamilton Secondary College
Council: CITY OF MARION
Building size: 209 sqm
Land: 356 sqm approx
Year Built: 2019
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 for private inspections or meet you at the property over the weekends. It must exceed your expectation!