Modern, spacious and beautifully presented, free-standing, this is a near-new home that anyone would be proud to call their own. Built in 2015 by Rossdale Homes, you will enjoy all the contemporary comforts you could ever wish for along with a well-designed layout with room to entertain.
Daily life will revolve around the stunning, open-plan and light-filled kitchen, meals and living area. A stunning modern kitchen provides the best of contemporary amenities including sweeping benchtops, double sink, Puratap, gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher, sleek white cabinetry and generous pantry space.
The home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, all with robe amenities plus a dedicated study, or bedroom 4. The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and ensuite. All other bedrooms provide built-in robes.
Outside, you will find paved rear yard and large pergola which gives you more options to blend the outdoors and indoors all year round, have a drink and fire up the BBQ. Great party time! A double garage with automatic panel lift door will accommodate the family cars, while the front gate to the street adds an extra privacy and security level. The cherries on top, rainwater tank, solar system, Rheem Hot Water Heater and Panasonic ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. If there’s a home that ticks all the boxes for a next home, this is it.
Everything you could ever need is within easy reach of this must-see home promising the life of convenience you’ve always wanted. Schools, shops, parks and amenities are all nearby making this an exciting opportunity for a wide range of eager house-hunters.
– Well maintained 2015 Rossdale built home
– Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
– Potential 4th bedroom or study
– Kitchen appliances including gas stove, oven, cooktop and rangehood
– Brand new dishwasher
– Generous lawn covered front yard
– Low maintenance rear yard with veggie patches
– Freshly painted
– A Rainwater Tank
– 2.7m ceiling heights
– LED downlights throughout
– 5KW Solar System
– Panasonic Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Rheem Hot Water Heater
– A separate bright laundry with exterior access door
– Generous open plan dining and living open to alfresco
– Double garage with automatic panel door and internal access + double width driveway for additional off-street parking
– Enviable location near all modern amenities, including Westfield Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Dernancourt Shopping Centre
– Nearby schools: Avenues College (2.8km), Dernancourt School (1.8km), Wandana Primary
Council – CITY OF TEA TREE GULLY
Council Rate – $1,762.97/a
Water Sewerage – $88.99/q
Water Rates – $68.60/q
ESL – $285.45/a
Built – 2015
Land size – 321sqm approx.
Frontage – 17.3m approx.
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Phoebe on 0433 106 925 for private inspections or meet you at the property over the weekends. It must exceed your expectations!
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.