9/23 East Street, TORRENSVILLE SA 5031
Welcome to 9/23 East Street Torrensville! This is an exciting opportunity in one of the hottest suburbs in the west! To boot, the location is unbeatable, being a stroll from all the major hitters of the main street Henley Beach Road! This is a true rare affordability to enjoy locality to the fullest, with an excellent family-oriented layout, with natural lighting hitting each and every room.
Located ONLY 3km from the CBD (7min drive), 2min from Drakes Torrensville, 1min drive from the famous Asian Grocery of Henley Beach Road, along side Cibo, Anytime Fitness, Chemist Warehouse Torrensville, THE Western Clinic, and numerous restaurants! To top it off, on the other side of Torrensville, a 3min drive to the Brickworks Marketplace Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Big W, Dan Murphys, Tony & Mark’s and more! Locality and Convenience truly does not get better than this!
Step inside and find the room brightened by brand new floorboards and newly painted walls, warming up the living area where the family lounges about, flowing naturally then into the kitchen that has enough space for ease of tidying up. A spacious bedroom for parents to retire after a long day’s work, and a second bedroom that can be used as a room for the child, or as a study to work on visionary projects. Topping this off, is a private carport secured deep in the development, as well as a security gate at the front to secure all residents.
This home is ready and waiting for the next family to move in. Auction will be on the 20th of February 2021 at 1:00pm.
– Brand new floor boards
– Newly painted
– 2 Spacious bedrooms
– Well-designed kitchen with Delonghi dishwasher, oven, 4-gas burner, and rangehood
– Plenty of kitchen storage
– Split sytem heating & airconditioner
– Ceiling fans in each bedroom
– Under cover carport
– Plenty of natural lighting throughout the whole home
– Security Gate Access
– located 3km from the CBD (7min drive)
– 2min from Drakes Torrensville
– 1min drive to the famous Asian Grocery of Henley Beach Road
– 1min drive to Cibo
– 1min drive to Anytime Fitness
– 1min drive to Chemist Warehouse Torrensville
– 1min drive to THE Western Clinic
– numerous cafe’s and restaurants within 1min drive located along Henley Beach Road
– 3min drive to the Brickworks Marketplace Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Big W, Dan Murphys, Tony & Mark’s
Built – 1970
Land Size: 57sqm
Council Rates: $963.00/p.a.
Water Supply: $271.40/p.a.
Water Sewerage: $290.80/p.a.
Council – CITY OF WEST TORRENS
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Richard 0450 007 117 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.