What a great opportunity to be part of the Daw Park lifestyle and you will be impressed by what this lovely family home offers. Situated in a small group of 5 and positioned in a desirable end location, this bright unit has been tastefully updated with BRAND NEW laminate floor and FRESHLY PAINTED all done. Perfect for people seeking a low maintenance lifestyle, couples, downsizers and investors to purchase and own a home in the most convenient and desirable locations that will serve you well for many years to come.
The moment you take your first step into this home, provide you with plenty of room for entertaining, which flows through to the bright kitchen complete with new gas cook-top & oven, Puratap and plenty of storage space.
Comprising 2 bedrooms equipped with built-in robes., this home has ceiling fans to two bedrooms & living plus gas heater in living and window air-con in kitchen.
Outside, you’ll find a private rear yard with a gate leading to a carport and paved pergola area providing the space for the weekend barbecue with friends & family or great for those with young kids all year round.
The sale of this unit represents an outstanding opportunity to purchase a very well located property in a future high-demand area.
• Two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobe + ceiling fans
• Freshly painted family home
• Brand New laminate floor
• Open plan kitchen with plenty of storage
• Gas heater
• Window air conditioner
• Paved pergola area for entertaining
• Rainwater tank
• A shed
• An allocated under-cover carport
• Zoned for Cumberland Preschool Kindergarten Inc
• Zoned for UNLEY HIGH SCHOOL
• 5-minute driving distance to Pasadena Shopping Centre
• Less than a 5-minute walk to the bakery shop, restaurants and cafes
• Close to a range of schools, including Edwardstown Primary, Clapham Primary, Mitcham Primary
• Close to Westfield Marion Centre
• Close to Public Transports & Reserves
• A few minutes drive from Flinders University
Council: CITY OF MITCHAM
Water Supply $67.85 per quarter (approx.)
Sewerage $72.70 per quarter (approx.)
Council rate $1,120.10 per year (approx.)
Strata $250 per quarter (approx.)
Call Phoebe on 0450 908 898 or Frank on 0450 216 898 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.