Sorry, no pets
** Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage.
This cozy modern minimalist apartment is ideal for students, student parents, or anyone looking to live an efficient and meaningful lifestyle. A studio-like design equipped with kitchen & dining, a bathroom & laundry with a dryer, a bedroom with a double bed and a wall-mounted TV, and a balcony that gives view to the city east. The apartment complex feels as if living in a dormitory to accentuate a youthful scent, however large enough to know that you have your own secure space to focus on your endeavours to success. The apartment is fully furnished, including fridge.
At the entry of the apartment is Citi Cafe, a popular coffee stops for all the local businesses and students. Nearby are also numerous coffee and brunch places, perfect for a weekend or a weekday treat. It is also a 5-10 minute walk from Rundle Mall, The University of Adelaide, University of South Australia, Rundle Street, numerous cafes and restaurants, giving plenty of options for a change of environment to focus and bring clarity to the mind.
– Single bedroom with a wall mount TV and plenty of storage
– A balcony with city view
– Modern Bathroom with Laundry Machine and Dryer
– Gas Stoves
– Gas hot water system
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Smoke Alarm
Great location close to nearby amenities:
– 1 min walking distance to numerous restaurants and cafes
– 5 mins walking distance to several parks
– 5 mins walking distance to several bus stops that include dozens of bus routes
– 5 mins walking distance to Rundle Street
– 5 mins walking distance to Palace Nova Cinemas
– 8 mins walking distance to Rundle Mall
– 8 mins walking distance to University of South Australia
– 10 mins walking distance to University of Adelaide