A lifestyle of unparalleled convenience, comfortable family living, and unforgettable entertainment awaits in this unique architectural gem, where the leafy setting is complemented by proximity to all modern conveniences, parks, schools and public transport. Shop in style at Burnside Village, catch the bus at your doorstep to the Norwood Parade or CBD, walk to St Peters Girls College, and stroll in the Michael Perry Botanic Reserve. It doesn’t get much better than this!
Privately situated over two valuable allotments totalling 1284sqm approx., this is a rare opportunity for the astute family buyer or investor to secure a sizable landholding in one of the eastern suburbs most sought-after locales. Impressive street frontage leads to the divine, sunlit interiors, which are bathed in natural light from all angles, creating a bright and cheerful ambience throughout. The versatile floorplan can be adapted to suit your needs – relish refined living in the open plan formal lounge and dining, or relax in the second living zone, complete with open fireplace and built-in bar. Cooking is a pleasure in the contemporary kitchen and adjoining meals area, featuring a stone-top island, plentiful storage, undermount double sink and full range of high-end appliances.
Ascending the grand staircase, flexible family accommodation is offered by four generous bedrooms all with built in robes, with the breathtaking master suite boasting sumptuous views to the pool area. A fifth bedroom is located downstairs, in addition to a light-filled study spacious enough to fit multiple workstations, making it ideal for students or home business.
Entertain in style all year round in the undercover alfresco terrace, with split-level gardens, manicured lawns, weaving pathways and water features providing a beautiful backdrop for memorable get-togethers. Summers will be spent in the sparkling solar heated swimming pool, while the sizable and versatile games room flows seamlessly to the front undercover pergola for extended entertaining no matter the season. Completing this incredible offering is a family bathroom with separate toilet, spacious laundry with direct outdoor access, downstairs powder room, undercover parking for four cars, and ample storage solutions.
Beautifully built and impeccably maintained, this stand-out property is as elegant as it is functional, as well designed for the flow of daily family life as it is for sophisticated entertaining. Taking advantage of two rare and coveted titles, simply move in and enjoy or redevelop to your heart’s desire!
– A stone’s throw from St Peters Girls School, with proximity to leading private schools including Pembroke, Prince Alfred College, St Peters Boys, Pulteney Grammar and more.
– Zoned for Burnside Primary and Norwood-Morialta High
– Enviable location near all modern amenities, including Burnside Village, Firle Plaza, Erindale shopping precinct and Norwood Parade
– Just 12 minutes to the CBD!
– Walking distance or a short drive to nearby parks including Ferguson Conservation Park, Michael Perry Botanic Reserve, Second Creek, Penfolds Estate, Kensington Gardens Reserve, Greenhill Recreation Park, and Skye Lookout
– Multiple living areas
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including Westinghouse dishwasher, Westinghouse induction cooktop, Chef oven and Robam rangehood.
– Ducted Vacuum System
– Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
– Paved driveway with undercover parking for four vehicles
– Solar heated swimming pool
– Manicured gardens with veggie patches and fruit trees
– Garden shed
– Two automated gates
CT – 5054/845&846
Council – CITY OF BURNSIDE
Council Rate – $2,189.25/a
Water Sewerage – $231.83/q
Water Supply – $75.40/q
Year Built – 1990
Land Size – 1284m2 approx.
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 for more information, recent sold report available on request or meet you on site over the weekends.
The auction will be conducted under the Real Estate Institute of South Australia and SOCIETY OF AUCTIONEERS & APPRAISERS terms and conditions of sale. The terms and conditions act as binding contracture conditions and they will be on display prescribed time including 3 clear business day prior to auction in the office (Kaide Real Estate – 22 Greenhill Rd Wayville ) and 30 mins prior to auction on site.