What a great opportunity to be part of the Adelaide Prestigious South Western Suburb -Warradale Life Style and you will be impressive by what this lovely 2-storey Brand New home offers. This property presents a great option for growing families or someone looking to making a move into the property market.
Set on a quiet street in Warradale, you’re just a few minutes drive from the beautiful beaches of Brighton & Seacliff, and only 2 minutes walk to Westfield Marion Shopping Centre. You’ve got shopping, entertainment, dining & public transport options at your feet! Within a 7-minute drive, you can easily access the Brighton Secondary School, Brighton Primary School and Sacred Heart College Middle School. Close to Flinders University and Flinders Medical Centre.
Large ! Large ! Large ! nearly 222sqm building size ! Step into the home and you are greeted with sleek tiled flooring, Extra spacious living area provide you with entertaining or study space, which flows through to front lounge, dining and kitchen area. The spacious kitchen boasts stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances that include high-quality SMEG 900mm gas stove and oven The open plan living/dining is light filled with picture windows and flows to the all-weather alfresco entertaining area.
The staircase takes you to the upper level to three spacious bedrooms plus an additional lounge. The master bedroom completes with walk-in robe & ensuite and other two all with walk-in-robe. Upper level lounge is a casual living area where you can entertain friends and enjoy activities. The bathroom is conveniently located nearby.
– 3 Spacious bedrooms, Master with WIR & Ensuite, other 2 bedrooms with floor to ceiling BIR
– Generous open plan dining/living open to alfresco
– 3 Living Areas
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– SMEG 900mm gas stove, oven and rangehood plus stone bench top
– Double auto garage with panel lift door + secure internal access
– Light open plan everyday living, dining and kitchen area seamlessly flowing out to the outdoor entertaining areas.
– A separate powder room on the ground level
– Energy-efficient LED downlights throughout
– Low maintenance front and back yard
– pumped Water tank
– 2.4m internal door through out
– Zoned for Brighton Secondary School
– Westfield Marion Shopping Centre nearby
– Close to Brighton Primary School and Sacred Heart College Middle School
– Close to all facilities including Warradale Park Reserve, SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre and Oaklands Train Station
CT / 6210/555
Council / City of Marion
Council Rates / $1174.45 pa
SA Water / $156.66 pq
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 for private inspections or meet you at the property over the weekends. It must exceed your expectation!