What a great opportunity to be part of the Marleston Life Style and you will be impressed by what this lovely townhouse with solid external brick wall from bottom to top offers. Perfect for people seeking a low maintenance lifestyle, young families, downsizers and investors to purchase and own a home in the most convenient and desirable location that will serve you well for many years to come.
It just takes you 4 minutes to drive to one of the best Kindergartens in Adelaide – Netley Kindergarten and Plympton International College and 2 minutes to drivie to Rex Jones Reserve.
Only 7 minutes driving from IKEA, and 5 minutes driving from Kurralta Park Shopping Centre, Close to Karma and Crow café and the largest factory outlet shopping – Harbour Town and Adelaide International Airport. Ideally situated between the beach and the city. Only 6km to either!
Upstairs comprises 3 good size bedrooms, the spacious master bedroom has a huge floor to ceiling built in robe and access to a two way bathroom, plus 2 good size bedrooms and separate toilet completes the upper floor.
Downstairs features an open plan living area, spacious kitchen and an additional family area with sliding doors adjoining, that lead to the paved and covered outdoor entertaining area. A separate laundry and another toilet are conveniently located.
Outside features include a double carport with remote controlled roller door, low maintenance front & rear courtyard with new built pergola and a nice garden of established plants.
– Solid external brick wall from bottom to top
– Split systems cover the whole house providing all year comfort
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard and bench space
– Dining adjacent kitchen with sliding door leading to the courtyard
– A full bathroom upstairs, two toilets up & downstairs
– Low maintenance front and back yards
– Double lock up carport plus 2 off street parking
– Good size courtyard with pergola and 2 sheds
– Steps away from public transport, Police Station
– Close to Local Parks, Netley Kindergarten and Plympton International College
Council – CITY OF WEST TORRENS
Built – 1993
Land Size – 243 sqm approx
Sewer rates: $160.25 per quart
Emergency Service Levy: 109.35 per quart
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 for private inspections or meet you at the property over the weekends. It must exceed your expectations!