Welcome to 9/1 Walter Parade in Lightsview! This stunning apartment defines natural lighting, modern design and desired locality, and is your great opportunity to join the Lightsview community. Built in 2015, this 93sqm apartment optimises spaciousness and openness with it’s modern design, with benefits and features that is sure to impress homeowners. Buyers, it is a purchase that you are sure to fully appreciate.
Located 11km from the Adelaide CBD, a 5min walk to Northgate Shopping Centre, 5min drive to Greenacres Shopping Centre, as well as a 12mins from Westfield Tea Tree Plaza. It is 2mins from Cedar College, 3mins to Hillcrest Primary School, 4mins drive to St Martin’s Catholic Primary School and 6mins to Heritage College Adelaide. The surrounding area is showered by cafes to enjoy a change of scenery and a quick pick-me-up such as Urban Lights Cafe located right across the road, and plenty of greenery with reserves to enjoy a leisurely stroll on a well-earned day off!
Every time you step into this apartment, the first thing to notice is always the open and spacious design hitting your eyes, with the kitchen island capturing your attention. Features and benefits to enjoy are primarily the Euro Valencia line of oven, 600mm ceramic cooktop & rangehood, and dishwasher. A few steps later, you notice the dining and living that open up to a view present both day and night. The bathroom entertains a very generous vanity for those who have an unlimited supply of products for their rituals to start and end the day. Both bedrooms have plenty of space to enjoy with built-in wardrobes, and also with the view shared by the living/dining, a perfect way to retire the evening. For the master bedroom, a balcony with access from both the living and the main bed, is the perfect spot to enjoy private thoughts and deep conversations over a cup of tea or coffee.
– 2 Spacious Bedrooms
– Bedroom 2 with balcony view
– Both bedrooms equipped with built-in-wardrobes
– An amazingly open and spacious living, kitchen and dining area
– Kitchen Island for extra kitchen real estate
– 600mm ceramic cooktop, oven, dishwasher by Euro – Valencia
– Spacious bathroom with large vanity
– Allocated garage with storage on ground floor
– Smoke Alarms
– Split System Air conditioning in living
– 11km from the Adelaide CBD
– 5min walk to Northgate Shopping Centre
– 5min drive to Greenacres Shopping Centre
– 12min drive to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza
– 2mins from Cedar College
– 3mins to Hillcrest Primary School
– 4mins drive to St Martin’s Catholic Primary School
– 6mins to Heritage College Adelaide
– Urban Lights Cafe located right across the road
– Multiple cafes and reserves in surrounding area
Land Size: 93sqm
Council Rates – $882.70/a
Water Supply – $271.40/a
Sewer Supply – $290.80/a
ESL – $104.20/a
Strata – $3368/a
Council – CITY OF PORT ADELAIDE ENFIELD
Built – 2015
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Richard 0450 007 117 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.