What a great opportunity to be part of the Adelaide Prestigious Suburb – Kurralta Park Life Style and you will be impressed by what this lovely 2-bedroom unit offers.
Conveniently set back from the road, this is a great addition to your investment portfolio or an affordable first home for those looking to get into the market.
Comprising 2 generous bedrooms, a fully functional kitchen for your everyday cooking and entertainment needs with a spacious living area is positioned adjoining.
Outside, large common use swimming pool for your enjoyment with friends has been screened to ensure on the hottest of summer days.
An excellent opportunity returning $275-$300 per week, leased until Feb 2023 to excellent tenants.
• Two bedrooms, bedroom 2 with built-in-robes
• Large living area with a lovely view of the swimming pool
• Light and bright kitchen/dining with ample cupboard space, gas cooktop/oven and rangehood
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Combined bathroom/laundry with vanity, shower and toilet
• Allocated car space
• Use of inground swimming pool
• Zoned for Plympton International College
• Just a few steps from your front door to the BUS STOP to take you to the City
• High yield return investment property
• Current furniture & appliances as additional benefits are offered for free to the next owner-occupiers.
• Located 3.6km from the CBD
• 1 min drive to Kurralta Central Shopping Centre
• 1 min drive to Kurralta Park Surgery
• 3 min drive to Plympton Primary School
• 3 min drive to Stop 7 Glandore Tram Station
• 5 min drive to Tennyson Centre Day Hospital
• 4 min drive to Ashford Hospital
• 4 min drive to Plympton Primary School
• 5 min drive to Plympton International College
• 10 min walk to the tram stop
• 10 min drive to Glenelg Beach
Council rates: $978.25/a
Water Supply: $68.60/q
Council: CITY OF WEST TORRENS
Year Built: 1972
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Phoebe on 0433 106 925 for private inspections or meet you at the property over the weekends. It must exceed your expectations!
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.