What a great opportunity to be part of the Adelaide Prestigious – North Plympton Life Style and you will be impressed by what this lovely family home offers. This property presents a great option for growing families or someone looking to make a move into the property market. This astonishing home ticks all the boxes of any buyer and is a perfect place to create wonderful memories!
Inside, the home offers 3 bedrooms with split system airconditioning for all, the master with walk-in robes and ensuite, while the two additional bedrooms are both fitted with built-in robes and share a clever 3-way family/guest bathroom with separate WC.
As you wander a little further, stumble into the main event of the open format family, dining and kitchen space. The chef kitchen on your left is equipped with 4 – burner gas stove and oven, dishwasher and pantry. Ample lighting fills this space from every angle to create a warm nostalgia-filled home. Into the back is a low maintenance spacious yard, to enjoy a bbq, party or both on a summer’s day, however, if you do need a yard for children or pets to run around, it is literally available across the road.
It is a charming home with simple luxuries within and out of it, perfect for the next homeowners to fill it with memories.
– 3 excellent sized bedrooms all equipped with split system air-conditioning
– Master Bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– Bedroom 2 and 3 both with built-in-wardrobes
– Open Family, Dining and Kitchen area
– Large kitchen benchtop with ample cabinets
– 4-gas burner stove, oven, rangehood and dishwasher
– Separate laundry access to outside
– Low Maintenance backyard
– Rainwater Tank
– 5km from CBD
– 5mins drive from Kurralta Park Shopping Plaza, Coles, Kmart Department Store, Restaurants and Cafes
– 3mins drive to Tennyson Centre Day Hospital
– 3mins drive to Ashford Hospital
– 3mins drive to Kurralta Park Day Surgery
– 2mins drive from Weigall Oval Reserve
– 3mins drive from Kurralta Park Community Kindergarten
– 4mins drive from Glandore Community Kindergarten
– 5mins drive from Aspect Treetop School
– 4mins drive from Plympton Primary School
– 4mins drive from Portuguese Ethnic School
– 5mins drive from Plympton International School R-12
– 8mins drive from Immanuel College
Council – City of West Torrens
Council Rate – $1,297.25 /a
Built – 2016
Water Sewerage – TBC
Water Rates – TBC
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Phoebe 0n 0433 106 925 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office- 65 Unley Road Parkside SA 5063 for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.