We have an amazing cornerblock home that was designed impeccably for a family looking to move to Lightsview!
Located just off of Hampstead Road, it’s 5 minutes from Lightsview Shopping Centre and Northgate Village, and 15 minutes from Tea Tree Plaza. It’s 4 minutes from St Martin’s Catholic Primary School, 6 minutes from Cedar College, and 8 minutes from St Paul Lutheran School. To top it off, it is surrounded by multiple reserves and parks for you to take in the greenery on your weekend strolls and exercise!
When you walk in, you will be blown away by the feel of a stunning open kitchen, dining and living area that has newly repainted walls and LED lighting, ready for you to move in ASAP! Upstairs, you will find three spacious bedrooms, all equiped with Built-In-Wardrobes, and a Master bedroom with a luxurious Ensuite! The backyard is designed efficiently to effectively present an open space to connect with the living, kitchen and dining areas, perfect to hold parties, BBQs and events right in your own home! Powered up with a 1.6kW Solar Panel System!
To compliment all of this, there is plenty of natural lighting that will pour through into the house during the day and brighten the entire home to maximally reflect its natural beauty!
– 3 Decent Sized Bedrooms, 2 Spacious Bathrooms, 1 Automatic Panel Door Garage
– A Master Bedroom with an ensuite and a view
– All bedrooms equipped with Built-In-Wardrobes
– Kitchen equipped with a stone bench top with a two basin sink
– Four burner gas stove top, oven, dishwasher and a generous hidden pantry
– Open kitchen, dining and living area
– An efficient laundry room
– An additional toilet on the ground level
– A low maintenance courtyard perfect BBQs
– Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
– Ducted Heating
– Smoke Alarm
– LED Downlight to brighten up the entire home
– Located next to Hampstead Road
– 5 minutes from Lightsview Shopping Centre
– 5 minute from Northgate Village
– 15 minutes from Tea Tree Plaza
– 4 minutes from St Martin’s Catholic Primary School
– 6 minutes from Cedar College
– 8 minutes from St Paul Lutheran School.
– Multiple Reserves and Parks in the local suburb
– 5 minutes Walk from JIBBI & CO, Delightful Cafe and Ikigai Coffee Shop and Conscious Eatery
Property Fees and Rates:
– Council: Port Adelaide Enfield
– Zone: Suburban Neighbourhood
– Built: 2015
– Council Rates: $289 per quarter
– ESL: $125.20
– Water (Supply charge + Sewarage): $372.26
– Living: 136sqm
– Balcony: 5sqm
– Carport: 16.15sqm
I can keep going on, but you should really come to see it for yourself!
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Richard on 0450 007 117 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.