Completely renovated in 2018 and freshly painted unit positioned perfectly in the heart of one of the Western suburbs most in-demand locations. Just 10-minute drive to the Adelaide CBD and a 5-minute drive through to the golden sands of West Beach. Surrounded by spectacular eateries, shopping centres, IKEA, Harbor Town and the Adelaide Airport, this large unit presents a fantastic opportunity for the astute purchaser to buy in this great location at entry-level pricing.
Public transport is a short walk to Henley Beach Road and Airport road. Local schools include Underdale High School, Lockleys Primary School and Torrensville Primary Schools and St John Bosco School also in the general area.
Step into the home, you are greeted with a generous sized open plan living area, dining, and kitchen complete with gas cook-top, oven, double sink and plenty of storage space. Boasting two spacious bedrooms both with brand new built-in robe, the bathroom has been stunningly renovated, featuring a splayed semi-frameless shower screen and a brand new vanity top. The separate laundry offers direct access to your private rear yard with space for the weekend barbecue with friends & family or great for those with young kids.
The sale of this unit represents an outstanding opportunity to purchase a very well located investment property in a future high growth area.
– Renovated in 2018 + Freshly painted unit
– Two spacious bedrooms both with BRAND NEW build-in robe
– 3 Split system air-conditioner in the dining and 2 bedrooms
– Spacious kitchen opens to a spacious living and dining area
– Fully renovated bathroom with heat lamp
– The separate renovated laundry directly access to your private rear yard
– A potential secure car park space at the private rear yard with lock-up gates
– An allocated undercover carport
– Close to Hilton Shopping Centre
– Close to Public Transports & Playgrounds
– IKEA and ALDI supermarkets are nearby
– Few minutes drive from local school including Underdale High School, Lockleys Primary School, and Torrensville Primary Schools, and St John Bosco School
– The beautiful Henley Beach only 5km away
Council – CITY OF WEST TORRENS
Council Rate – $971.70/a
Water Sewerage – $290.80 /a
Water Supply – $271.4 /a
ESL – $201.25/a
Strata fees – $1,881.00 /a
Built – 1973
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office- 65 Unley Road Parkside SA 5063 for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.