Welcome to 47 David Campbell Way in Lightsview! This is an exciting opportunity not only become part of the trending Lightsview Community, but a BRAND NEW HOME as well! A beautifully designed modern home on a 151sqm allotment on a developing street, with benefits and features for all to enjoy the tastes of simplistic but certain luxuries. To all buyers, this is an opportunity that you do not want to miss out on.
47 is located conveniently 9km from the CBD, 5mins from both Greenacres Shopping Centre and Northgate Shopping Centre, as well as a 15mins from Westfield Tea Tree Plaza. It’s right across the street from Stepping Stone Lightsview Childcare and Early Development Centre, 5mins from St Martin’s Catholic Primary School, 6mins from Cedar College, and 6mins from St Paul Lutheran School. Surrounded by multiple reserves and parks for you to take in the scenic views and vibes to highlight your weekend strolls, topped off with Fitness Factory Healthclub Lightsview, Ikigai Coffee Eatery & Conscious Eatery, Hungry Jack’s Lightsview right down the street!
The moment you take your first step into this home, be greeted by a spacious entry area for yours truly to decorate to land that impactful impression to whoever walks in, to which the natural flows down the hall to the incredible open kitchen, dining and living area combo. The sight of the generous marble island bench top equipped with a large modern double basin sink always impresses, and a living that flows to the modest backyard is perfect for those delightful occasions. Laundry and additional toilet also on the ground floor. Upstairs you will find an admirable three bedroom layout, that capitalises on maximising space for each occupant, and still gives rise to an excellent walk-in wardrobe and ensuite of the master bedroom, and a spacious second bathroom. The cherry on top is the balcony view from the master bedroom.
Enjoying this home is complimented with LED lights and enough natural lighting to brighten up the lifestyle of this home, powered with a 6.6 kW Solar System.
– 6.6kW Solar System
– 3 Spacious Bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony view
– Other 2 bedrooms equipped with Built-in Robes
– An amazingly open and spacious living, kitchen and dining area
– Marble bench top island with large dual basin sink
– Four burner gas stove top, oven, dishwasher, pantry
– 2 bathrooms on the second floor
– Laundry and toilet on the ground floor
– 18sqm Garage
– LED Downlight to brighten up the entire home
– Smoke Alarms
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted heating
– Located next to Hampstead Road
– 5 minutes from Green Acres Shopping Centre
– 5 minute from Northgate Shopping Centre
– 15 minutes from Westfield Tea Tree Plaza
– 5 minutes from St Martin’s Catholic Primary School
– 6 minutes from Cedar College
– 6 minutes from St Paul Lutheran School.
– Multiple Reserves and Parks in the local suburb
– 1 minutes Walk from Ikigai Coffee Shop and Conscious Eatery, Hungry Jacks Lightview and Fitness Factory Health Club Lightsview.
– Across the road from Stepping Stone Lightsview Childcare and Early Development Centre
Land Size: 827sqm
Council – CITY OF PORT ADELAIDE ENFIELD
Council Rate – $1,137.15/a
Water Sewerage – $371.24 /a
Water Supply – $271.40/a
ESL – $284.70 /a
Built – 2020
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Richard 0450 007 117 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.