What a great opportunity to be part of the O’halloran Hill lifestyle and you will be impressed by what this lovely family home offers. This home presents a great option for families or someone looking to make a move into the property market. It is a rare opportunity to have a property that ticks all the boxes for all buyers!
Located only a 30-minute drive from the Adelaide CBD, conveniently located adjacent to Serpentine Road Reserve, 8 mins drive from Hallett Cove Shopping Centre, 9 mins drive to Westfield Marion shopping centre. There are also an abundant number of reputable schools located nearby, 7 min drive to Reynella East College, 10 mins drive from Clarendon Primary School. The pristine Southern beaches of Adelaide are easily accessed. Additionally, a 10 min walk to IGA O’halloran Hill, Fruit Market, cafe and bakery shop.
Impressive street frontage leads to the divine, sunlit interiors, which are bathed in natural light, creating a bright and cheerful ambience throughout. The versatile floorplan can be adapted to suit your needs – relish refined living in the open plan formal lounge, or relax a sensational family area equipped with a built-in bar and plenty of natural lighting, where the fun, the business, the friends and family time happens. Cooking is a pleasure in your JAG kitchen and adjoining meals area, featuring induction cook-top, Kleenmaid built-in oven & microwave, soft close drawers and high-end Meile dishwasher.
Ascending the staircase, flexible family accommodation is offered by four/three generous bedrooms with built-in robes, master bedroom complete with huge ensuite. A fourth bedroom accessed through Bedroom 2, in addition to a light-filled study spacious enough to fit multiple workstations, making it ideal for students or home business.
Outside, entertain in style all year round in the expansive verandah, with fans, in-ground heated spa and BBQ nestled providing a beautiful backdrop for memorable get-togethers. Completing this incredible offering is a family bathroom with separate toilet, spacious laundry with direct outdoor access, double garage with panel lift door, undercover parking and ample storage solutions.
Beautifully built and impeccably maintained, this stand-out property is as elegant as it is functional, as well designed for the flow of daily family life as it is for sophisticated entertaining.
• 3 Spacious bedrooms + 4th bedroom/study
• Master bedroom with huge ensuite
• The formal lounge
• Family area equipped with built-in bar and split air conditioning
• Generous open plan dining room with ceiling fan
• JAG kitchen including induction cook-top, Kleenmaid built-in oven & microwave, soft close drawers and high-end Meile dishwasher
• Food waste disposer under the kitchen sink to grind organic waste materials into tiny particles
• A separate toilet and laundry room
• Plenty of natural lighting throughout the whole home
• Low maintenance and paved and landscaped front and back yard
• The large undercover entertaining area with fans, a heated spa and BBQ area
• A tool shed
• Double garage with panel lift door + under-cover parking
• Double evaporative cooling and gas space heater for all year round comfort
• 2kw solar panel system, offering a 22c rebate.
• Ducted vacuum, reticulated watering system
• Security system
• Close to public transport to CBD, Westfield Marion and more
• Close to Southern beaches
Built – 1964
Land Size: 732sqm
Council – Onkaparinga
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Phoebe 0450 908 898 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.