Welcome to 3 Wood Street. This fully renovated home is not just a fantastic opportunity to join the South Plympton Community, but a great family home that will leave a strong impression when you spend time to get to know it! It is a rare opportunity to have a property that tick all the boxes for all buyers!
Located only a 15 minute drive from the Adelaide CBD, conveniently located adjacent to Drakes Ascot Park, 4 mins drive from ALDI, 7 mins drive to Coles Anzac Highway, 7 mins from Kmart Kurralta Park and 6 mins from Westfield Marion Shopping Centre. There are also an abundant number of reputable schools located nearby, 4 min drive to St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School, 2 mins drive from Ascot Park Primary School, 3 mins drive to Forbes Primary School, 6 mins drive to St Anthony’s School, 5 mins drive to Westminster College, 12 mins drive to Walford Anglican School for Girls. Additionally, an 8 min walk to Edwardstown Recreation Ground, and a 6 min walk to New Apostolic Church Ascot Park.
When you first walk into the home, be greeted by brand new floorboards throughout the whole home with a living on the left with plenty of natural lighting to open up the air, which naturally flows into the kitchen equipped with a new Bellini 4-gas burner stove, Bellini oven, Bellini Slimline Rangehood, Bellini Dishwasher, an Estilo 1 and 3/4 Right Hand Bowl Sink fitted in a stone bench top, plus a meal and dining area equipped with an LG window unit, where the design is perfect for family gatherings and banquets in a classy setting. To the right of the entrance and down the hall are three spacious bedrooms. From the third bedroom flows naturally to a study, and into a sunroom for those leisurely weekend drinks, and to finish a large rumpus room equipped with a Mistralaire ceiling fan, and can also act as both a 4th bedroom or a second living. and finally, a modern bathroom with a double vanity, skylight and equipped with a Flexispray shower head is in the heart of the home. In the back, find an incredibly open and spacious backyard with a garage.
This home is ready and waiting for the next family to move in. Auction will be on the 9th of January 2021 at 1:00pm
– Brand new floor boards
– Newly painted
– 3 Spacious bedrooms
– Dedicated study area
– Brand new kitchen with stone bench top with Bellini 4-gas burner, oven, rangehood, dishwasher & an Estilo sink.
– Modern Bathroom with double vanity, skylight and Flexispray shower head
– Rumpus room equipped with Mistralaire ceiling fan – can also be used as a second living or fourth bedroom
– Backyard garage/shed
– Plenty of natural lighting throughout the whole home
– 15 minute drive from the Adelaide CBD
– Adjacent to Drakes Ascot Park
– 4 mins drive from ALDI
– 7 mins drive to Coles Anzac Highway
– 7 mins from Kmart Kurralta Park
– 6 mins from Westfield Marion Shopping Centre
– 4 min drive to St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School
– 2 mins drive from Ascot Park Primary School
– 3 mins drive to Forbes Primary School
– 6 mins drive to St Anthony’s School
– 5 mins drive to Westminster College
– 12 mins drive to Walford Anglican School for Girls.
– 8 min walk to Edwardstown Recreation Ground
– 6 min walk to New Apostolic Church Ascot Park.
Built – 1963
Land Size: 772sqm
Council Rates: $1,839.15 p.a.
ESL: $147.60 p.a
Water Rates: $67.85/q
Water Sewerage: $111.38/q
Council – CITY OF MARION
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Richard 0450 007 117 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.