Welcome to 18 Craig Street in Greenacres! This opportunity can define for many buyers what open and spacious should be for a family home of excellence. This astonishing home ticks all the boxes of any buyer and is a perfect place to create wonderful memories!
Located 17min drive from the CBD, conveniently positioned 4min walk from Greenacres shopping centre with Coles, Priceline Pharmacy, Anytime Fitness, Greenacres Surgery and Vets4Pets Northgate Veterinary Hospital; and a 5mins drive to Northgate Village with Woolworths Northgate. 3mins drive to St Martin’s Catholic Primary School, 3mins drive to Hampstead Preschool and Hampstead Primary School, 5mins drive from Vale Park Primary School, 6mins to Marden Senior College, and 8mins drive to Wilderness School.
Step into the home and be greeted by a perfectly spacious master bedroom to your left, equipped with an ensuite with a very generous vanity, modern shower, and tucked between ensuite and bedroom is a well-placed walk-through wardrobe. As you make your way passed the masted bedroom, a living area that can have an infinite number of arrangements to highlight, promote or display whatever the owner imagines, juxtaposed a courtyard. Flowing onwards to the rear of the home, a second bathroom and separate toilet on the left and two bedrooms with built-in robes on the right, into the lavish kitchen, dining and family space. Have your eyes catch a sizeable island bench/bar of the kitchen with a double sink equipped with a Puratap, with plenty of storage and a dreamy 900mm 5 gas burner stove, rangehood and oven by Euro, designated by a dining area and a large family area. Into the back is a low maintenance spacious yard, to enjoy a bbq, party or both on a summer’s day. This is a home perfect for the next family to move in ASAP.
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– Master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
– 2 living areas with split system air con
– Bedroom 2 & 3 have built-in robes
– Modern kitchen with Euro 900mm 5 gas burners, 900mm rangehood and oven
– Dual sink with Puratap
– Decent-sized low maintenance backyard
– Garage with internal access
– 17min drive from the CBD
– 4min walk from Greenacres shopping centre with Coles, Priceline Pharmacy, Anytime Fitness, Greenacres Surgery and Vets4Pets Northgate Veterinary Hospital
– 5mins drive to Northgate Village with Woolworths Northgate
– 3mins drive to St Martin’s Catholic Primary School
– 3mins drive to Hampstead Preschool and Hampstead Primary School
– 5mins drive from Vale Park Primary School
– 6mins to Marden Senior College
– 8mins drive to Wilderness School
Built – 2010
Land Size: 444sqm
Council – CITY OF PORT ADELAIDE ENFIELD
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Richard 0450 007 117 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.