Welcome to 69 Addison Road in Warradale! This is truly an amazing opportunity to acquire a luxurious torrens titled townhouse in the southern suburbs! Locality, accessibility, modern, open, spacious, but most importantly, a phenomenal family home! Whoever you are, wherever you are looking, this is a house worth your time!
Situated in the Brighton Primary and Brighton Secondary School Zone, you are also close on hand for Warradale train station, Marion bus interchange, Warradale Kindy and a short drive to Flinders University and Hospital. Perfectly positioned just 2-minute drive from Marion Shopping Centre, or stroll to Brighton Beach or the cafes of Jetty Road in around 5 minutes.
Step inside and be greeted by an astonishing stone tile flooring to contrast the wood trimmings that highlight the staircase and windows that allow an abundance of natural lighting, with a spacious living that flows well into an open kitchen and dining area that is juxtaposed by a low maintenance outdoor area, presenting the perfect setting to have guests over for those occasional get-togethers. Upstairs you will be treated to three spacious bedrooms, with a room that can act as a potential fourth bedroom, study or second living. The main bedroom is equipped with a very generous walk-through wardrobe, leading to another modernised private ensuite with a waterfall shower-head to give that five-star hotel vibe. The main bathroom shares the same theme to be enjoyed by other residents, with a dark black marble theme to contrast against the rest of the home, a place for you to enjoy your thoughts in pure privacy. This is one of the ultimate homes ready and awaiting for the next family to move in.
– Stone Tiled ground floor
– Large kitchen & dining area
– Kitchen with kitchen Island, and a 900mm SMEG 5-gas burner, SMEG 900mm oven, SMEG 900mm rangehood, and a SMEG dishwasher
– Low maintenance outdoor area and backyard
– 2nd floor with wood floorboards
– Two Modern Bathrooms
– 3 Spacious bedrooms
– Main bedroom equipped with spacious walk-through wardrobe and ensuite with waterfall showerhead
– 4th room on second floor can be used as bedroom, study or second living
– Double Garage
– Plenty of natural lighting throughout the whole home
– 5.5kW Solar Power System
– Brighton Primary school Zone
– Brighton Secondary School Zone
– 3mins walking distance from Marion Shopping Centre
– 3mins drive from Coles Warradale
– 2mins to Al-sham Supermarket
– 2mins to All Things Asian Grocery
– 3mins drive from Warradale Kindergarten
– 3mins Ballara Park Kindergarten
– 2mins from Christ the King School
– 3mins to Warradale Primary School
– 8min drive to Flinders University
– 2min drive to Warradale Medical Centre
– 9min drive to Flinders Medical Centre
– 5min walk from Warradale Railway Station
Built – 2018
Land Size: 249 sqm (approx.)
Council – CITY OF MARION
Water supply: $271.40/a
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Richard 0450 007 117 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.