Welcome to 6 Brentnall Avenue Blair Athol! We have an amazing opportunity to be part of the Blair Athol community with a classy three bedroom character home with study room located here just north of the CBD! Whether you are a home-buyer or an investor, this house will definitely tick many boxes!
Located 6km from the CBD, it’s a 4 min drive from Saint Paul’s Lutheran School, 5 min drive to Blair Athol North School and a 4min drive to Prospect North Primary School. Shopping-wise it’s a 5 min drive to Costco Wholesale Adelaide, Churchill Shopping Centre and ALDI Kilburn, 6min drive to Northpark Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza, and a 5 min drive to the popular Prospect Road main street, outfitted with the renowned Muratti Cake & Gateaux, Schinella’s Your Local Market and Spargo’s Cafe Bar-Prospect.
Walk pass the decorated and well-maintained front yard and into the home, with a first step into coziness leads you to a sizeable main bedroom on your left hand side, adjacent to a refurbished bathroom equipped with a waterfall shower head and generous vanity, to which bedroom 2 is located nearby with its own built in robes. On the right hand side when you walk in, you are greeted by a classy living room that flows into the kitchen that has been upgraded with an island bench outfitted with a sink and Puratap, and an Euro 600mm 4-gas burner, oven and rangehood, to which you can find bedroom 3 on your right hand side, a dining area towards the back, where it flows into a study area with plenty of sunshine to pass in, and a second bathroom/laundry on the right. Into the backyard, you’ll find an assortment of horticultural decor, as well as an area for outdoor moments, and a shed for storage. Natural lighting beams throughout the home, illuminating weekend leisure inside day-to-day moments, a family home awaiting for the next buyer.
– Character home with three spacious bedrooms
– Bedroom 2 with Built-in wardrobes
– Study room with brand new carpet
– Wooden floorboards
– Rejuvenated kitchen with an island bench
– 600mm Euro 4-gas burner, oven and rangehood
– Low maintenance front yard
– High ceiling
– Two carport
– Plenty of natural lighting
– 6km from the CBD
– 4 min drive from Saint Paul’s Lutheran School
– 5 min drive to Blair Athol North School
– 4 min drive to Prospect North Primary School
– 5 min drive to Costco Wholesale Adelaide
– 5 min drive to Churchill Shopping Centre
– 5 min drive to ALDI Kilburn
– 6 min drive to Northpark Shopping Centre
– 6 min drive to Sefton Plaza
– 5 min drive to the popular Prospect Road main street
– 5 min drive to Muratti Cake & Gateaux
– 5 min drive to Schinella’s Your Local Market
– 6 min drive to Spargo’s Cafe Bar-Prospect
Built – 1953
Land Size: 410sqm (approx.)
Water supply: $271.4/a
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Richard 0450 007 117 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.