Available: 29th March
Lease Term: 12 months
Sorry, no pets
** Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage.
Located at the centre of Salisbury, the home is just 4 minutes driving distance to Salisbury Shopping Centre and 3 minutes driving distance to Salisbury Railway Station, which provide convenient life for you. Its warm color painting, thoughtfully designed layout and spacious back yard are perfect for your family life!
School zone for Salisbury Kindergarten and Salisbury High School. Other schools nearby: Salisbury Primary School, Bowden Brompton CS Northern Middle School Campus, Madison Park School, Salisbury East High School, and Paralowie School.
When you first walk into the home, be greeted by the cozy home with three bedrooms with plenty of natural lighting. While flowing into the corridor passing the lounge on the right side, here comes the kitchen and dining area with plenty of storage cabinets.
From the kitchen flows naturally to the spacious separate laundry and toilet. The verandah can be accessed from here, where you can enjoy leisure time with family or friends. In the back, find a large yard with low maintenance needs for a relaxing life.
– Three spacious bedrooms
– A lounge room that can be flexibly used as the 4th bedroom
– Bedroom 2 with built-in rob
– Ceiling fans in bedroom 1 & Bedroom 2
– A separate laundry
– A tub in the bathroom
– Plenty of storage room in the kitchen
– A alfresco for family leisure life
– A verandah for entertainment
– Large back yard with low maintenance
– A shed in the back yard for storage
Great location close to nearby amenities:
– 2 mins driving distance to ALDI Salisbury
– 3 mins driving distance to Salisbury Railway Station
– 4 mins driving distance to Salisbury Shopping Centre
– 4 mins driving distance to Salisbury Community Hub Library
– 4 mins driving distance to TAFE SA
– 5 mins driving distance to several reserves around
– 8 mins driving distance to Lyell McEwin Hospital