Welcome to 6 Park Terrace North Plympton! This is a rare and fantastic opportunity for those looking to move into the highly desirable community of North Plympton sitting on a 345sqm block with a double garage right across from Rex Jones Reserve. A brilliant family home with a simple luxury aesthetic face and features to check off every box on your list!
Located 4.4km from the Adelaide CBD (7min drive), it’s a 5mins drive from Kurralta Park Shopping Plaza, to which your local Coles, Kmart Department Store, restaurants and Cafes are located, a 3mins drive to Tennyson Centre Day Hospital, Ashford Hospital, and Kurralta Park Day Surgery. School-wise, 3mins from Kurralta Park Community Kindergarten, 4mins from Glandore Community Kindergarten, 5mins from Aspect Treetop School, 4mins from Plympton Primary School, 4mins from Portuguese Ethnic School, 5mins from Plympton International School R-12 and 8min drive from Immanuel College. If Rex Jones Reserve isn’t enough leisure for your taste, there is also Weigall Oval Reserve 2mins away, BOUNCEinc for some fitness and fun, and a well-known local brunch place Karma and Crow is only a 4min drive away for the weekends. Safety is also checked with Netley Police Station being a 4min drive from this splendid home!
Be greeted everyday and night with a spectacular study/miscellaneous space when you step into this family home, leading down a hallway where you can unload things to be washed in the laundry on the left hand side, followed by an adjacent main bathroom with a very generous vanity and bath. As you continue down the hall, the master bedroom is very sizeable with a walkthrough wardrobe leading into the ensuite with a double vanity for that his-and-her vibe. On the opposite side, bedroom’s 2 and 3 are also very open and spacious, each equipped with it’s own built-in-wardrobes and split system airconditioning. As you wonder a little further, stumble into the main event of the open format of family, dining and kitchen space! The kitchen on your right will catch your eye with an island centred beautifully, then the Euro Valencia range 4-gas burner stove, oven and rangehood, and a SOLT dishwasher. Ample lighting fills this space from every angle to create a warmth nostalgia-filled home. From here, you are led into a modest yard with low-maintenance in mind, however if you do need a yard for children or pets to run around, it is literally available across the road.
A charming home with simple luxuries within and out of it, perfect for the next homeowners to fill it with memories.
– 3 excellent sized bedrooms all equipped with split system air-conditioning
– Master Bedroom with walkthrough wardrobe and ensuite
– Ensuite equipped with double vanity
– Main bathroom has a generous vanity and bath
– Bedroom 2 and 3 both with built-in-wardrobes
– Open Family, Dining and Kitchen area
– Euro Valencia 4-gas burner stove, oven and rangehood
– SOLT Dishwasher
– Double Garage
– Low Maintenance backyard
– Rainwater Tank
– 4.4km from CBD
– 5mins drive from Kurralta Park Shopping Plaza, Coles, Kmart Department Store, restaurants and Cafes
– 3mins drive to Tennyson Centre Day Hospital
– 3mins drive to Ashford Hospital
– 3mins drive to Kurralta Park Day Surgery
– 3mins drive from Kurralta Park Community Kindergarten
– 4mins drive from Glandore Community Kindergarten
– 5mins drive from Aspect Treetop School
– 4mins drive from Plympton Primary School
– 4mins drive from Portuguese Ethnic School
– 5mins drive from Plympton International School R-12
– 8mins drive from Immanuel College
– 2mins drive from Weigall Oval Reserve
– 2mins drive from BOUNCEinc
– 4mins drive from Karma and Crow
– 4mins drive Netley Police Station
Auction Time: 3pm Saturday 5th of June 2021
Council – City of West Torrens
Council Rate – $1358.15/a
Water Sewerage – $437.24/a
Water Rates – $271.40/a
ESL – $326.40/a
Built – 2015
Call Frank on 0450 216 898 or Richard 0450 007 117 for more information, recent sold reports available on request or meet you on-site over the weekends.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at Kaide Real Estate office- 65 Unley Road Parkside SA 5063 for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.